From Webster’s dictionary…
- gad·a·bout: One who roams or roves about, as in search of amusement or social activity.
- gadabout [ˈgædəˌbaʊt]: n Informal a person who restlessly seeks amusement
- Examples of GADABOUT: She was a thoughtful gadabout, always picking up souvenirs for her friends from wherever her travels took her.
From Kate’s perspective…
- She is a spiritual gadabout, open to ideas and perspectives that don’t always mirror her own.
- As a spiritual gadabout she found that all paths can lead to peace.
- Like a gadabout, she moved through life like a meditation, finding herself away in thought and bringing herself back to the present moment.